O.K. I give up. Here is a real post for my "blog". My sister came for a visit this last week and we spent 2 fabulous days in Mount Vernon. We went to the tulip fields and spent the night at Katy's Bed & Breakfast in LaConnor. We thought we had died and gone to heaven! The tulip fields were prettier than I have ever seen them. Katy's was fabulous! Shopping in LaConnor - fantastic!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
O.K. I give up. Here is a real post for my "blog". My sister came for a visit this last week and we spent 2 fabulous days in Mount Vernon. We went to the tulip fields and spent the night at Katy's Bed & Breakfast in LaConnor. We thought we had died and gone to heaven! The tulip fields were prettier than I have ever seen them. Katy's was fabulous! Shopping in LaConnor - fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lookin Good!!! I am so glad you had so much fun! Miss you!
YAH!!!! Now this is what I'm talking about. Your blog looks great and I am super happy for you. That picture is amazing. Did you come home with any tulips? Glad you had fun. Love you - Aub
OK - I am ready for a new post please.
Still waiting for the picture of your cute yellow house!
Hi Cheri. Hope you are doing well. I miss you! Are you so excited for a baby boy in the family? Great job on the blog. New posts would be great but I am just proud of you that you have come this far. My mom has a tough time posting comments on my blog let entirely alone setting her own up. Look forward to MORE updates!
Love You,
Kimmy
Post a Comment