Monday, February 25, 2008

Day One

So, it looks like I decided to start a blog!

8 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

yay you started a blog! and your life is not stupid! THought I'd tell you the first two of em's wedding (from yesterday at the temple) are UP!!!

Aubrey said...

Looking Good!!! You are a fantastic blogger. Your posts move and inspire me.

John and Emily said...

mom is this some stupid joke? tell us about throwing away cassette tapes or something. And remember a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Cheri said...

I had no idea that this blog was viewable to anyone! I don't even remember doing it. Jessica Kettle found it somehow and now I look like a dork!

Claire Roach said...

We'll be checking on you, so you better leave some more posts here! :) Looks like you got tricked into blogging-hey, it's fun!

Aubrey said...

COME ON... you have got to leave a new post. PLEASE. Maybe a link to all your geneology.

Cheri said...

If I post something new and interesting I will have to change the title of my blog and I would just HATE to do that!

Aubrey said...

Oh you can't change the title. That would be too sad. But you could still post about the floors with pictures. Playing the Pollyanna game in reverse - It's stupid that you are just getting these floors done now and shortly before you move. Pretty stupid!!! Love ya.